The new House system will enable:
- All students to work alongside students from other year groups.
- Older students to become ‘role models’ with regular opportunities for all students to explore leadership skills.
- Students to be recognised and rewarded for their performance in and beyond the classroom.
- Regular opportunities for students to exercise their ‘Student Voice’.
- Students to develop a stronger sense of awareness of their school community.
All students from Years 7 to 13 will now belong to a House, and will stay in that House throughout their time at Chancellor’s.
Every ‘Achievement Point’ that students receives will now count towards their House points total. House points can be awarded for good work, participation in extra-curricular activities, representing the school, charity work and achievements outside of school.