Every new Year 7 pupil worries about these, but they are actually quite hard to get! If you...
- Enter the classroom quietly and are correctly dressed
- Bring the correct equipment for each lesson
- Work hard during the lesson
- Do not talk or act silly during the lesson
- Hand in your homework on time
- Are polite and courteous at all times around the school
Then you will never get a detention – it is all easy!
If you break any of the school rules then there are a few things that can happen.
- The teacher may tell you off or send you out of the room
- The teacher writes in your diary
- The teacher may phone your parents/guardian
- The teacher may write a letter to your parents/guardian
- You may be ‘on-called’ from a lesson and you sit with another teacher
- You may get a breaktime detention (10-15mins)
- You may get a lunchtime detention (20-30mins)
- You may get an after school detention (varies from 45mins – 2hours)
- You may spend some time in our inclusion room
- You may be given a 2 hour Saturday morning detention
- You may get a fixed term exclusion from school