If you currently receive one of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based jobseeker’s allowance
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Pension credit (guarantee credit)
- Child Tax Credit and not in receipt of Working Tax Credit
You may also be eligible to receive Free School Meals and other educational benefits such as:
- Help with cycle training fees
- Help with transport
The system for applying for Free School Meals has changed and it is now much easier to apply. All you need to do is fill in your application form online or phone the Customer Service Centre and the rest will be done for you. Your application will be processed within 7 days. Don't miss out!
Make sure you apply in time, Free School Meals are not backdated! Less fuss, less bother and completely confidential, so why wait?
For more information or to apply please visit www.hertsdirect.org/freeschoolmeals or contact the Customer Service Centre on 0300 123 4048.